The Boiling Spring was started around 1879, when land was purchased by a group of firm believers in God. The humble beginning of the church is a testimony of God’s greatness and its legacy shall be forever imprinted in the hearts and spirits of the generations who strive to carry the eternal torch with precious memories of our forefathers.
The first pastors were Rev. Caleb Barker, Rev. Ephriam Dennis, and Rev. Jake Bell. After many years, this church burned down twice and the third church was built on the same site. Over time the community outgrew this church and in 1914, the fourth church was built with Christian love. The church was then moved and completed in August 1941.
Rev. Clarence Roberts gave the first message in the new church. Rev. Wilson E. Kirby was chosen as pastor and his former members of Rocky Hill allied with Boiling Spring in 1942. Pastors after the church renovation in 1968 and the home going of Rev. Kirby were Rev. McKinley Jesse, Rev. Richard Scott, and Rev. Jeffer Burton (Interim). God has now ordained and appointed the illustrious
Rev. Mark A. Walker, who formally assumed pastorate of our church the first Sunday in January 2005. Thee Boiling Spring Missionary Baptist Church faith and belief is indoctrinated in the Baptist Standards of faith and (The Holy Bible) the infallible word of God.